Kannad Safelink Solo PLB
KANNAD SAFELINK SOLO PLB
Ok so there are now a multitude of PLB’s in the market place, which is a real good thing.
However wherever your outdoor pursuits lead, the Kannad SafeLink SOLO personal locator beacon provides direct contact with search and rescue services. And we had our when doing our paddle adventure in the Solomon Islands and snowsailing in Russia.
- The compact Kannad SafeLink SOLO is small enough to fit in a pocket, tough enough to withstand heavy outdoor use, and waterproof to 33 ft. (10m)
- Beacon broadcasts a registered distress signal on a global satellite system that tells rescuers where you are
- 50-channel GPS quickly fixes your location within 100m, and a 121.5 MHz local homing signal guides rescuers to your exact location
- In addition to the local homing signal, a super bright LED SOS light helps rescuers find you quickly
- 3 stage activation is simple, and once activated, beacon transmits constantly for a minimum of 24 hrs. and operates at temperatures down to -4°F (-20°C)
- Beacon self-tests 12 times a year to give you the peace of mind knowing your beacon will work when you need it
- Includes flotation pouch, lanyard and universal pouch
- Suggested battery replacement: every 5 yrs.